19 April 2006


Here are my boys at Easter. I think at one point in my life I vowed not to dress my kids in matching outfits. I'm glad I threw that out the window.

Cheesecake update:
On 1st try I was a little disappointed. I thought it tasted plain and nothing special. But I think that was do to the fact that my tastes were already overwhelmed by Easter dinner i.e. I shouldn't have been eating anything else.
But...as a little something while watching Brokeback Mountain, it was very tasty. The caramel flavor was nice and subtle. My hubby enjoyed it at all tastings.

As for the movie, I really liked it. It was a little on the long side. And I wish there wasn't sooo much hype, definately a distraction. But very well acted and filmed. Very Ang Lee. I have to say I was surprised. I expected my reaction to be more neutral. Ennis is a great tragic character.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

the boys look adorable

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home