02 March 2006

Bad Bad Bad Day

Have you ever had one of those days you wish you could reset like a video game? The last twelve hours have not been good to me.
Avery decided that sleep was not his friend. No matter what I did for him; sing, rock,pat or jiggle. Finally at 2:30ish AM he cried himself to sleep. Not feeling good about my mothering skills.

After breakfast Avery pinched his finger in our kitchen cabinet door. Right underneath the hinge. Feeling pretty low.

Now this is plenty to put me over the edge. Especially w/ no sleep. But wait there's more.
While I'm freaking out on the floor trying to assess and comfort Avery. My cat Shadow attacks me. Now I'm not prone to exaggeration. She bit and scratched my hand. And while I was asking her what the hell her problem was she latched on to my leg.

Bleeding, bruised and sleep deprived is not a good way to start the day.
I'm crawling into bed now.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

sorry you are having a crappy day/night!

9:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, man! It has GOT to get batter! That which does not kill us makes us stronger... or not!

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home