09 January 2006

Here Goes

Against my better judgement I have started a blog. I needed some convincing. Thank you Kelly and Crystal. They have promised me that it would not be a time eater. Humph..We'll see about that. I am horribly inept at the computer. Things that should just take a few moments turn into hours. Ok I don't have hours...But usually ease turns into mush.
So this might be a short lived. Or like so many other things in my life it might be added to my compulsion list. Let it begin.

3 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

let the madness begin : )

7:59 AM  
Blogger Crystal said...

I am so proud of you.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Violet said...

Well, you know, I have had a blog for a while, but hardly ever hear from you - http://www.xanga.com/darkerviolet. It's not that interesting, especially since I now sell sex toys. :)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home